|Lyrical Song Contest 1|
Relight My Fire!
|Presenter(s)|| Irene Moors |
|Executive supervisor||Jeffry Blight|
|Opening act|| Mandy Santos |
& Xuso Jones
|Number of entries||11|
|Lyrical Song Contest|
The first information for the May 2014 edition of Lyrical Song Contest, also the introduction of the contest, was released on the 26th of April, 2014 by Jeffry Blight.
He will act as the executive supervisor over the contest.
The hosts of the contests are Irene Moors & Carlo Boszhard, who've been working as a presentation duo, actors and comedians for the past 15 - 20 years.
The theme of the contest is "Relight My Fire!"
- The singer can only represent the country he/she was born in.
- The song can only be 4 and a half minutes (4:30) long maximum.
- Remixed or other versions are allowed.
- Video's can only be actual video's, or live/staged versions, no lyric video's or series of images.
Sending In Submissions
When sending in an entry, you can do so in this thread, and the entry is accepted if:
- The entry is according to the rules.
- If you sent your entry in with: Artist - Song Title - Video Link - 20 Second Timeslot - Broadcaster
- Participating countries can not vote for themselves.
- The voting system will be changed according to the number of competitors.
- If necessary and the field of participants is able to, there will be a Qualifying Heat for the edition, of which countries will qualify to the final.
- The top 5 of each edition is sure of being in the final in the next edition, if there is a Qualifying Heat.
|Withdrawing countries||Returning countries||Debuting countries|
- Celeste is not able to enter for Slovakia, since she was not born there, she will now represent Switzerland in the contest.
- The BBC has announced on the 2nd of May, 2014 that Little Mix has been switched for Clean Bandit as representative, because Little Mix's song "Move" was too known, and they wanted to put in some more unknown talent.
|Lyrical Song Contest editions|
| 01 • 02 • 03 • 04 • 05 • 06 • 07 • 08 • 09 • 10 |
11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20
21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30