|Lyrical Song Contest 3|
"International Music Culture"
|Executive supervisor||Jeffry Blight|
|Opening act||Viktor Király performing "Running Out Of Time"|
|Number of entries||13|
|Winning song|| Georgia |
"I Hope You Find It"
"I'll Carry You"
|Lyrical Song Contest|
- The singer can only represent the country he/she was born in.
- The song can only be 4 and a half minutes (4:30) long maximum.
- Remixed or other versions are allowed.
- Video's can only be actual video's, or live/staged versions, no lyric video's or series of images.
Sending In Submissions
When sending in an entry, you can do so in this thread, and the entry is accepted if:
- The entry is according to the rules.
- If you sent your entry in with: Artist - Song Title - Video Link - 20 Second Timeslot - Broadcaster
- Participating countries can not vote for themselves.
- The voting system will be changed according to the number of competitors.
- If necessary and the field of participants is able to, there will be a Qualifying Heat for the edition, of which countries will qualify to the final.
- The top 5 of each edition is sure of being in the final in the next edition, if there is a Qualifying Heat.
|Withdrawing countries||Returning countries||Debuting countries|
Rules state that if 2 countries tie, they both win, this is the 1st case this rule has been implemented.
- Will debut following the winner of Colourful Voices 1 (NS for Lyrical Song Contest 2/3), which was Cher with "I Hope You Find It".
- As the USA was already taken, she will perform for the country of her origin Georgia, in a one time only exception.
- Won the contest, but has no user, so is not an Auto-Qualifier
|Position||Current Country||User||Points before||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||
|Edition Points||Total Points|
|3||Austria & Hungary||Florian||35||1||-1||1||36|
|Lyrical Song Contest editions|
| 01 • 02 • 03 • 04 • 05 • 06 • 07 • 08 • 09 • 10 |
11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20
21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26 • 27 • 28 • 29 • 30